OGH Vision, Mission and Values
Our vision is to be the preferred provider of high quality health care services.
Osmond General Hospital is committed to improving the health of Osmond and the surrounding communities by providing high quality, personalized, and technologically current health care with compassion, dignity, and respect in a cost effective and safe manner.
Osmond General Hospital is governed by five core values that reflect how we relate to patients, their families, visitors, employees, physicians, volunteers, vendors, and others in the community. It is our goal to promote an atmosphere of optimism, loyalty and ethical values.
- Commitment to Excellence - We strive to maintain excellence in quality of care to our patients and to the surrounding community.
- Commitment to Courtesy and Consideration - Courtesy and consideration are valued traits of our employees as we care for the person as a whole - including their physical, psychological, and spiritual needs.
- Commitment to Confidentiality - We regard confidentiality as essential and of the utmost importance for our patients and employees.
- Commitment to Honesty and Integrity - We practice and stand by the use of honesty and integrity in any and all dealings with patients and family members, employees and other facilities in our daily operations.
- Commitment to Teamwork - Teamwork is the cornerstone in the foundation of quality services. We promote and encourage an environment of teamwork in order to deliver needed services to our patients and the community in a nondiscriminatory manner.
As a recipient of Federal financial assistance, Osmond General Hospital does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by Osmond General Hospital directly or through a contractor or any other entity with which Osmond General Hospital arranges to carry out its programs and activities.
This statement is in accordance with the provisions of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and Regulations of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services issued pursuant to these statutes at Title 45 Code of Federal Regulations Parts 80, 84, and 91.
In case of questions, please contact:
Telephone Number: (402) 748-3393
TDD or State Relay Number: NA