Osmond General History

Osmond General Hospital located in Osmond, Nebraska, a Nebraska nonprofit corporation, operates a general acute-care hospital, providing inpatient and outpatient hospital care, patient and community education, and related health care services to the residents of Pierce County and the surrounding area.

The hospital was established in 1945 and built in 1966-67 as an inpatient facility. The most recent additions to the hospital occurred in 1991, when the activity center was constructed and the hallways of the hospital were carpeted. By February 14, 2005, the new 8,750 sq. foot addition was occupied. Renovation continues in the hospital with completion expected in the summer of 2005.

Osmond General Hospital received its Critical Access designation in May of 2001 and is currently a state licensed and accredited 20-bed acute care facility.

The hospital owns Primary Care Clinics in Wausa and Randolph, located in Knox and Cedar Counties.


Locations

Organization Name:
Osmond General Hospital
Address:
402 North Maple
Osmond NE 68765
Phone:
(402) 748-3393
Organization Name:
Randolph Family Practice Clinic
Address:
106 East Wayne
Randolph NE 68771
Phone:
(402) 337-0200
Organization Name:
Wausa Medical Clinic
Address:
100 North Lincoln St.
Wausa NE 68786
Phone:
(402) 586-2244